Last updated: July 11th, 2019.
Press on! Hold on! Not everyone holds on tight when life stumbles, many give up easily with little distractions on their way.
The power of never giving up or letting go and being firm is an attitude of belief that no matter what happens will make it out.
I will never lose hope, I will fight till the end, nothing can stop me reaching towards my goals — that’s called persistence.
From the quote of Calvin Coolidge; nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
Persistence is a focus that never changes your vision, it will always keep you moving on. Elbert Hubbard once made a profound statement about the importance of not given up. She said “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.”
Ways that keeps one to have a continuous persistence
1) Find your need, purpose
2) Make precise goals and have
3) Find your drive: Motivation and keep reminding yourself why it is important to achieve what you want to achieve. There are reasons in your life which drives you on getting closer to your goals. Those are firm roots in life that holds one strong and persistence.
4) Build discipline: Be a continuous seeker and doer, don’t skip in between just because things not happening according to you or they are slow.
5) Believe in yourself: A person holds the strongest belief in himself/ herself first then expect from others. You are reflection energy that attracts either positivity or negativity towards yourself and to others.
6) Devote your time towards your target: When you decide to act upon your target, do not keep options for that. Put your 100% dedication and time so things can work accurately.
8) Be a risk taker and don’t just quit without trying: Success is not just a cup of tea. It’s
9) Have an attitude of gratitude: You should always be thankful and content about your journey. Imagine, those who have nothing ever are not
“The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.”